We are closed due to inclement weather. We will return Friday, February 3, 2023.
Welcome to Sharper Eyecare. We are an independent doctor of optometry dedicated to providing you and your family with the best in eye care. We are located near Abilene Christian University in Abilene, Texas.
- We offer:
- Routine Vision Exam / Comprehensive Medical Eye Exam
- Refraction / Specialty Contact Lens Exam
- Surgical Consultation and Management
- Dilation / Tonometry / Visual Field
- Color Vision / Jaeger Chart
- Foreign Body Removal
- Eye Muscle Balance
- Office Visit
- Diagnosis and Management of Eye Diseases below
- Systemic Related Eye Conditions: Diabetes, Cholesterol, Hypertension, Inflammatory
- Macular Degeneration
- Optic Neuropathy
- Dry Eyes
- Eye Stye
- Eye Injury
- Eye Allergy
- Eye Infection
- Eye Abrasion
- WE PRESCRIBE:
- Xiidra - Dry eye treatment
- Restasis - Dry eye treatment
- Latisse - Eyelash lengthener
- Topical steroids: for eye inflammation and allergy
- Topical and oral antibiotics: for eye infections and styes
• School Vision Reports
• Texas DPS: (Drivers License Vision Examination)
• American Welder Society (Visual Acuity Record) - Jaeger chart
• TSA: Transportation Security Administration - Medical Guidelines
• Combative Sports Professional Contestant License Application (Ophthalmologic Medical Exam)
• Personalized service by a highly-qualified doctor
Walk-ins welcome, but appointments are recommended and seen first.
Medical and vision insurance accepted. Please call to verify.
To see clearly, check yearly!
Call us today for your EYE EXAM! Se Habla Español.
1650 State Highway 351, Abilene, TX 79601 325.676.4000
We thank you and appreciate your business with Sharper Eyecare.
Please refer family and friends.
© 2023 SHARPER EYECARE. All rights reserved.